At a glance, local area
- The Mar Menor – saltwater lagoon
- Murcia – region capital, San Javier airport 20 min’s drive
- Alicante – large city with airport 1 hour drive
- Lorca – Castle city
- Cartegena – historic coastal city
- Cabo de Palos – diving/restaurants
- Los Belones – local village
- La Manga strip – 13 miles long, alive ’till the early hours with plenty of restaurants and bars.
- Tomas Maestre harbour along the strip – here it is possible to charter a yacht for the day
During peak times we strongly advise you to pre book your tee off times/court reservations – taking advantage of your resident discount.
- South course – Championship course
- North course – More precision than distance required
- West course – Demanding woodland course
- Par 47 -18 hole pitch and putt with bunkers and water hazards
- 80 bay driving range
- Two chipping greens
- Practice bunkers
- Putting green
- A Club house situated between North and South courses where you can make reservations, hire equipment and purchase the latest in golf wear from the Pro Shop.
One of Europe’s finest outdoor tennis facilities. This modern Tennis Centre benefits from:
One of the best soccer training centres and tournament venues for professional clubs in Europe, it offers a first-class, year-round practice facility in an ideal climate. Children’s coaching courses available.
With so much to do, you could be forgiven, for not straying too far from the resort, but you should not miss the opportunity to explore this beautiful region of Spain. The Murcian area is rich in cultural, artist and architectural heritage.
Mar Menor – This is Europe’s largest saltwater lagoon only a few Kilometres away. This is also the region’s most important wetlands, San Pedro del Pinatar salt flats.
Lorca – If you admire the Spanish renaissance and Baroque architecture this ancient city is a must with it’s imposing castle in the centre.
Cartagena – 20mins drive. Ancient Roman monuments have left their mark on this historic city. Cartagena is one of Spain’s important ports and famed for it’s modernist architecture.
Murcia – 45mins drive. The capital of the region with numerous stores and boutiques. Visit the magnificent cathedral with different architectural styles as fashions changed through the different eras.